Here at Doddridge and St James Community Centres we have a range of rooms and halls to hire for meetings, conferences, parties (subject to agreement), community activities, clubs, or whatever purpose.
We can even provide you with an office for you to do your important work, on an hour, per session, daily or weekly basis. Contact us direct for availablity and rates.
Check meeting room and hall availablity with the booking system button below then download and complete a booking enquiry form.
The Important Stuff…
Our rooms are available from Monday to Friday and are charged per hour from 8.00am – 9.30pm. Per session blocks can be booked – contact us to ask about any current special offers for block bookings of more than three hours, or for more than one day in a series of regular bookings. Take a look at our spaces via the drop down on the menu above.
Room hire on a Saturday or Sunday is available, but is by arrangement only.
We have the following facilities available:
- 30-space car park including four Blue Badge parking spaces
- Located with all major bus routes right outside the building
- Five minutes walk from the railway station with fast connections to London, Birmimgham and the North
- Two accessible toilets, including one with baby changing facilities
- Induction loop, projector screen and flip chart in all conference rooms and included in room hire charge
- Large print documents can be made available
- Catering services – teas and coffees, light and buffet lunches can be pre-ordered by arrangement
- Equipment available for a £10 hire charge per item: TV with DVD player, laptop, projector
- Choice of room setup – boardroom, theatre, U shape and informal styles or according to your requirements.
If required and booked in advance, we can provide catering for your event., from tea, coffee and buscuits to a buffet style lunch. We will set out your refreshments table with tea, coffee and whatever has been ordered. Supplies will be replenished and clean crockery provided as required. Refreshments can include herbal/fruit tea, decaffeinated coffee and water. Smaller numbers can be catered for too.
Should your catering needs require specific items, just ask us, we will do our best to accommodate all of your needs. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know so we can plan with our caterer.
We are here to help you enjoy your visit.
We particularly welcome enquiries from community, charity and non-profit organisations for whom we have special rates, and (depending on qualifying criteria) we can sometimes provide free accommodation to small or fledgling community groups, all you need to do is ask!
- Check availability via the link below.
- Make a note of the date and time you would prefer
- Download a booking enquiry form and check the terms and conditions
- Email the form, or call us on 01604 586384
- Even if the chosen room is showing as booked, ask us anyway as last minute cancellations can occur or we may be able to provide a suitable alternative
- We will confirm the availability, take a deposit or take full payment/set up a direct debit (depending on booking type)
- You and your guests arrive and and enjoy your stay with us
- Thats it!
01604 586384 firstname.lastname@example.org